Since January 2020, the Lac du Bonnet CDC has been proudly serving the business community by working with individual business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs and developing tools and resources to assist the business community in various ways.
The service deliverables will vary from client to client but include support services for items such as:
- Creating strategic, business, marketing, and succession plans.
- Providing relevant information, knowledge, and connections to industry-specific partners.
- Providing services and training that fill the gaps or prevent a business from moving forward, growing, or developing.
- Partnering with other community service organizations, such as Community Futures and Eastman Tourism, for further support systems for our business community.
- Assisting with grant applications and proposal writing.
- Connecting with local businesses to provide mentoring and sounding board support for new ideas, products, services, business models and more.
Collectively, the Lac du Bonnet Community Development Board Members have significant training and experience in the below-mentioned areas and are happy to provide these services to the business and non-profit community of Lac du Bonnet: