The VORR Committee was established to gather information, receive public input, and report recommendations to the Rural Municipality of Lac du Bonnet.
The Committee was made up of 9 members. It included representation from the Lac du Bonnet RCMP, the Lac du Bonnet Community Development Corporation, the Rural Municipality of Lac du Bonnet, the Rural Municipality of Alexander, Local Developers, and Recreational Users of the Pinawa Channel and Lee River.
From June 1, 2020, to August 25, 2020, the Committee:
- Develop and executed Surveys with Community Futures Winnipeg River
- Designed information packages and dispersed information to the community
- Held three Public Forums in the community
- Participated in research and collection of information
- Held four Committee Meetings
- Analyzed survey data collected from 517 residents
- Prepare a recommendations report for the Rural Municipality of Lac du Bonnet
- Presented the recommendations report to the Rural Municipality of Lac du Bonnet