About the Museum Assistant Position
The Lac du Bonnet & District Historical Society is looking for an honest, friendly, energetic individual who interacts well with the public with an emphasis on children & seniors. The candidate will need the ability to work independently and have an interest in Lac du Bonnet & area history.
- providing museum tours to the general public
- Updating historical records (computer skills an asset),
- Indoor and outdoor maintenance to keep the museum and property clean and orderly,
- Seasonal projects to enhance the museum displays,
- Supporting special events that occur at the museum, and,
- Providing visitors with directions and tourist information about Lac du Bonnet.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Outgoing personality and ability to engage with the public
- Computer and photo skills are an asset
- A driver’s license is not necessary but would be an asset
- Applicants must be students aged 16 -30 years currently enrolled full-time and returning to High School or University in the fall of 2023
Start date: weekends June 17 & 18, June 24 & 25 from 12 noon to 4 PM.
And 9 weeks from July 1 to September 2 with 30 hours per week (10 AM- 4 PM Wednesday thru Sunday)
$15 – $16 per hour depending on qualifications – plus holiday pay
How to Apply:
Please send your resume by email to Lac du Bonnet & District Historical Society or mail to Box 658 Lac du Bonnet MB R0E 1A0