Website Design Services for Lac du Bonnet Businesses
The Lac du Bonnet Community Development Corporation offers a new service to help local small businesses get online with a professionally designed identity website, starting at $279. Together we will work through the design process, teaching you as we go, and we’ll take care of the technical requirements that can be confusing or overlooked to make sure your website-building process is a breeze. Ultimately, you will walk away with a shiny new website and the knowledge and confidence to maintain and grow your website as your business grows.
Our Economic Development Officer has been building websites for over ten years, and we want to help get you online with support and training to get your website built and give you the confidence you need to manage it.
This is a community initiative for small business owners who reside in Lac du Bonnet.
The Identity Website Package Includes:
Let’s showcase your Lac du Bonnet business! Together we will work to develop a basic website that includes sections such as:
- A home page to welcome visitors and help guide them through your website.
- Products or services page(s) that showcase what you have to offer.
- About us page to share your history, mission, values, and other relevant information.
- Contact us page with contact forms to make it easy for your customers to get in touch with you.
- FAQ page to manage those repeat questions and provide additional information to your customers.
- Testimonial sections to enhance your credibility with new customers.
- An events calendar to help promote upcoming webinars, classes, and special events you are hosting.
- A blog section where you can add stories and articles that help you connect with your customers on a regular basis.
- Donation or membership page to help you collect donations or sell memberships.
Get Online Today!
This package is great for businesses that don’t require complex eCommerce solutions, such as:
- Accounting and Tax Services,
- Arts, Culture, and Entertainment,
- Business Services,
- Community Organizations, Clubs, and Non-profit groups,
- Health and Wellness service providers,
- Home Improvement and Maintenance Contractors,
- Pet Services,
- Sports and Recreation,
- Wedding, Events, and Meeting Venues, and more